30 Day Business English Speaking and Listening Challenge
WELCOME TO DAY 29:
ALMOST TO THE FINISH LINE
TAKE ACTION AND CHALLENGE YOURSELF
Please follow the steps below to complete your daily task!
Step 1: WATCH THE TRAINING VIDEO
Watch the entire video to learn about today's topic
I did not include subtitles in the video because I would like you to focus on your listening skills, Please click here to download the full transcript of this video.
Step 2: WATCH THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Please watch the entire video first before you start your daily task
Step 3: COMPLETE YOUR DAILY TASK
Follow the steps below to complete your task.
- Watch the Day 29 Assignment Video.
- Click on this link for a summary of the 30 Day Challenge
- Go to File -> Make a Copy and make a copy for your records
- Go through each of the two articles and the video, present them out loud and feel your progress.
- Take the ELSA Assessment Test and see how it stacks up against your previous assessments
- After you record your Speakpulse for today, go review your early Speakpulse recordings and feel the difference.
- Review your recording from yesterday on SpeakPulse. What ONE THING did you want to change?
- Find the Day 29 Assignment on SpeakPulse
- Follow the instructions and record yourself today
- Listen to your Day 29 Recording
- Write down ONE thing you want to improve on from Day 29
- Log into ELSA Speak
- ELSA will prompt you to continue to learning plan.
- If you are not prompted, go to MY LEARNING and COACH
- Allow ELSA Coach to give you the lessons it feels you need. ELSA is AI-based and knows what you need to work on
- Practice with ELSA for at least 10 minutes using the lessons it provides
- Tomorrow you can continue where you finished.
Allow ELSA to give you the lessons each day
Do not write out your Speakpulse recording and memorize it. Be yourself.
Try to only record yourself once.
Speaking Topic for Day 29: Is there something you wished you did more during the Challenge to improve your Speaking and Listening confidence?
KEY: Try to use 2- 5 new words from your Quizlet sets. All of your words can be found in the Quizlet Class 30 Day Challenge
You are always encouraged to also use any words you have learned before today
Watch the video here for a full tutorial on ELSA Speak - How to use ELSA Speak
Watch the video here to learn How to create a SpeakPulse Account, find your assignment and record yourself speaking
Watch the video here to learn How to use Quizlet - Official tutorial for new users
Download this detailed ELSA User Guide
Free ebook from Grant
Click here to download Grant's free ebook, if you have not downloaded it already.