30 Day Business English Speaking and Listening Challenge
WELCOME TO DAY 22:
INCREASING YOUR BUSINESS VOCABULARY
TAKE ACTION AND CHALLENGE YOURSELF
Please follow the steps below to complete your daily task!
Step 1: WATCH THE TRAINING VIDEO
Watch the entire video to learn about today's topic
I did not include subtitles in the video because I would like you to focus on your listening skills, Please click here to download the full transcript of this video.
Step 2: WATCH THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Please watch the entire video first before you start your daily task
Step 3: COMPLETE YOUR DAILY TASK
Follow the steps below to complete your task.
- Click on this link for Day 22 The Power of Listening
- Present all paragraphs OUT LOUD - present the message to your audience in an interesting way
- Believe that you can speak English at a high level. Practice with confidence.
- All the vocabulary is in the 3.2b Quizlet LEARN with The Power of Listening
- Go through the 7 Steps to Effective Vocabulary for each new word/term/phrase
- Be curious about the sentence structures being used in this article. Find interesting sentence structures and see if you can use these structures in your speaking.
- If you would like to TEST YOURSELF, you can find all the vocabulary in the 3.2b Quizlet TEST YOURSELF with The Power of Listening
- Review your recording from yesterday on SpeakPulse. What ONE THING did you want to change?
- Find the Day 22 Assignment on SpeakPulse
- Follow the instructions and record yourself today
- Listen to your Day 22 Recording
- Write down ONE thing you want to improve on from Day 22
- Log into ELSA Speak
- ELSA will prompt you to continue to learning plan.
- If you are not prompted, go to MY LEARNING and COACH
- Allow ELSA Coach to give you the lessons it feels you need. ELSA is AI-based and knows what you need to work on
- Practice with ELSA for at least 10 minutes using the lessons it provides
- Tomorrow you can continue where you finished.
Allow ELSA to give you the lessons each day
Do not write out your Speakpulse recording and memorize it. Be yourself.
Try to only record yourself once.
Speaking Topic for Day 22: What do you need to shift in your speaking to be more confident?
KEY: Try to use 2- 5 new words from your Quizlet sets. All of your words can be found in the Quizlet Class 30 Day Challenge
You are always encouraged to also use any words you have learned before today
30 Day Challenge Material
Watch the video here for a full tutorial on ELSA Speak - How to use ELSA Speak
Watch the video here to learn How to create an ELSA Speak Account and take your first Assessment
Watch the video here to learn How to use Quizlet - Official tutorial for new users
Link to all the flashcards presented so far in the Quizlet 30 Day Challenge Course
Free ebook from Grant
Click here to download Grant's free ebook, if you have not downloaded it already.