30 Day Business English Speaking and Listening Challenge
WELCOME TO DAY 12:
BE THE SPEAKER YOU WANT TO BE
TAKE ACTION AND CHALLENGE YOURSELF
Please follow the steps below to complete your daily task!
Step 1: WATCH THE TRAINING VIDEO
Watch the entire video to learn about today's topic
I did not include subtitles in the video because I would like you to focus on your listening skills, Please click here to download the full transcript of this video.
Step 2: WATCH THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Please watch the entire video first before you start your daily task
Step 3: COMPLETE YOUR DAILY TASK
Follow the steps below to complete your task.
- Click on this link to go to the Day 12 How to Improve Your Business English
- Present all paragraphs OUT LOUD - present the message to your audience
- Believe that you can speak English at a high level. Practice with confidence.
- Speak in an interesting way. Present the message from you to your audience
- All the vocabulary is in the Quizlet Class 30 Day Challenge
- If you would like to TEST YOURSELF using Quizlet TEST YOURSELF, you can find all the vocabulary in the Quizlet Class 30 Day Challenge and look for the sets with TEST YOURSELF in the title
- Review your recording from yesterday on SpeakPulse. What ONE THING did you want to change?
- Find the Day 12 Assignment on SpeakPulse
- Follow the instructions and record yourself today
- Listen to your Day 12 Recording
- Write down ONE thing you want to improve on from Day 12
- Log into ELSA Speak
- ELSA will prompt you to continue to learning plan.
- If you are not prompted, go to MY LEARNING and COACH
- Allow ELSA Coach to give you the lessons it feels you need. ELSA is AI-based and knows what you need to work on
- Practice with ELSA for at least 10 minutes using the lessons it provides
- Tomorrow you can continue where you finished.
Allow ELSA to give you the lessons each day
Do not write out your Speakpulse recording and memorize it. Be yourself.
Try to only record yourself once.
Speaking Topic for Day 12:
Do you believe you can speak English in a very confident way in the future? Why?
KEY: Try to use new words from your Quizlet sets. Don't use the same words everyday. Your challenge is to use 2 - 5 new words each day. All of your words can be found in the Quizlet Class 30 Day Challenge
You are always encouraged to also use any words you have learned before today
30 Day Challenge Material
7 Steps to Effective Vocabulary
Module 1 Confidence Mindset Shift
30 Day Challenge How to Improve Your Business English
Quizlet 1.1 LEARN with Master Vocabulary
Quizlet 1.1 TEST YOURSELF with Master Vocabulary
Quizlet 1.2a LEARN with How to Improve Your Business English
Quizlet 1.2a TEST YOURSELF with How to Improve your Business English
Quizlet 1.2b LEARN with How to Improve Your Business English
Quizlet 1.2b TEST YOURSELF with How to Improve Your Business English
Quizlet 1.2c LEARN with How to Improve Your Business English
Quizlet 1.2c TEST YOURSELF with How to Improve Your Business English
Watch the video here for a full tutorial on ELSA Speak - How to use ELSA Speak
Watch the video here to learn How to create an ELSA Speak Account and take your first Assessment
Watch the video here to learn How to create a SpeakPulse Account, find your assignment and record yourself speaking
Watch the video here to learn How to use Quizlet - Official tutorial for new users
Watch the video here to learn how to use Cambridge Business English Dictionary to help you use new business vocabulary
Link to all the flashcards presented so far in the Quizlet 30 Day Challenge Course
Download this detailed ELSA User Guide
Free ebook from Grant
Click here to download Grant's free ebook, if you have not downloaded it already.